Professional coaches have becoming increasingly important in recent years, and businesses of all sizes understand why: They help make good leaders better...
Our only specialty is selling and valuing businesses.
Morgan & Westfield is a professional services firm that specializes in the confidential appraisal and sale of small to mid-sized, privately-owned businesses.
Morgan and Westfield's principals are themselves previous entrepreneurs who have owned and operated both small, "mom and pop" type businesses, and private and public companies in dozens of industries with revenues of up to $70 million. Our principals understand the process of buying or selling a company from the vantage point of both an owner and an advisor. Together, they have hundreds of years of industry experience. Our principals have assisted with the sale and valuation of companies in a wide range of industries, including retail, construction, manufacturing, software, technology, wholesale, and professional services.
Clients appreciate the reasonable fees, customized approaches, and access to competitive resources offered at Morgan & Westfield that are usually only available at larger firms. Our core value is to provide expertise and resources at a reasonable rate based on a solid foundation of trust.
This dedication to serving clients manifests itself in our internal cadre of intermediaries who specialize in a variety of technical disciplines, enabling clients to benefit from efficiencies of scale. We don’t lose time recruiting technical expertise, as we are able to easily match each situation with the appropriate expert. Our clients range from small companies with revenues of less than $100,000 annually to large international companies with revenues up to $50 million. All clients, no matter what their size is, can rest assured that Morgan & Westfield has their best interests in mind and will remain good stewards of their resources.
We help sell small- and mid-sized companies - The process of selling a small business is quite different than selling a large business. As a result, the sale of your business should be handled by a team of professionals with experience in selling businesses similar in size to yours. At Morgan & Westfield, our small-market and middle-market teams can help you with the entire sale. As an alternative, you can use our services on an a-la-carte basis to take advantage only of the products and services you believe you need to help you sell your business.
Here is what you can expect from us:
- We have international resources, selling businesses nationwide, and in Canada.
- When you hire Morgan & Westfield to help you sell your business, you get a systematic, team-based approach to help you get the job done.
- Our sole expertise is selling businesses.
- We have experience selling businesses in hundreds of industries of all different sizes.
- Our principals are entrepreneurs who understand the process of selling a business.
- We have successfully closed or assisted in literally hundreds of deals.
- Our small-market team specializes in appraising and selling "mom and pop" type businesses. These are businesses located on Main Street in your home town, or in a nearby shopping mall. They include dry cleaners, restaurants, bars, convenience stores, gas stations, spas, salons, and other businesses that are priced less than $1 million, or generating less than $5 million in annual revenue.
- Our middle-market team specializes in appraising and selling "middle market" companies valued from $1-25 million.