- Our research about buyers
- What it is like to buy a business – the buyer’s viewpoint
- The bottom line about buyers
- The right way to respond to buyer inquiries
How Buyers Respond
- Most buyer respond to your ads by email
- Why buyers respond by email
Responding to Inquiries
- Creating an effective response to buyers that gets results
- Most buyer inquiries come through email
- What response rate do most sellers get after emailing a buyer back?
- Sample response to a buyer inquiry
What is an NDA?
- What is a confidentiality agreement?
- How do I use a confidentiality agreement or NDA?
The Secret to Screening
- How to screen buyers step by step
- What to include in the NDA
- Weeding out buyers who are unlikely to buy a business
- Why not to explain what an NDA is to buyers
What to Send to Buyers
- What should I send after I receive the buyer’s NDA?
- Can you answer the following questions about your business?
- Sample Business Summary
The Efficient Sale
- The method we use to sell businesses with the minimum possible effort
Download our free book, “How to Sell a Business”, our best-selling book on Amazon