- Save time and energy by waiting for interested buyers to contact you with additional questions
- What should I do after I send buyers my business summary?
Set a Meeting
- Avoid endless back and forth emails and calls with buyers
- What do I do with interested buyers?
- Why we only include 2-3 pictures in the business summary
- The right way to handle the showing
- Tips for the showing
- Be honest about your business’ strengths and weaknesses
- What to avoid when meeting with the buyer
- The importance of consistency
- What is the next step after meeting with the buyer?
- When is enough, enough?
- When to stop answering questions and giving information?
- Why is my buyer requesting so much information?
- Using assistance intelligently
- The purpose of due diligence
- Is the buyer requesting too much information?
What to Show
- Which documents to disclose before an offer is made
- What guidelines to follow when dealing with deciding what information to show
- Common documents shown to buyers before an offer is accepted
- Common documents shown to buyers after an offer is accepted
- The buyer is going to walk, what should I do?
- Is there a better way to explain this process to the buyer?
Download our free book, “How to Sell a Business”, our best-selling book on Amazon