Professional coaches have becoming increasingly important in recent years, and businesses of all sizes understand why: They help make good leaders better...
How to Sell a Business: Screen Buyers
The Efficient Sale
The secret to selling your business the most efficient way possible.
Here is the method we use to sell businesses with the minimum possible effort:
- Advertise the business for sale using the business-for-sale websites.
- Receive buyer inquiries.
- Immediately send the buyer a brief email on the business (1-3 paragraphs) and an NDA to sign if the buyer would like to see the full package (Business Summary).
- Receive the buyer's NDA and check to see if they are qualified financially.
- Email the buyer the Business Summary.
- Interested buyers then typically call or email to set up an appointment to physically see the business.