A large portion of baby boomers are business owners because the scarcity of jobs when they entered the workforce drove them to create their own jobs and become...
Guidelines and Tips
In order to make the process as seamless as possible, there are a few guidelines that must be adhered to in order for you to contribute to Morgan & Westfield. When submitting your content, please make sure each step in the process is completed and all guidelines are followed. Failure to follow these instructions could result in your contribution not being published.
- Send a completed article, along with your contact information (name, email address, business/website name) and a title for your article. Send this information to our editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include with your article a short bio about yourself and your business. We will use this to create your Morgan & Westfield profile.
- Include a URL link to your website, business page, blog, or social media site (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) You may provide multiple links.
- Make sure you include a valid email address when you submit your article. Please also include your email address at the end of your content.
- If you have pictures or images — make sure they are not copyrighted by others — include them as attachments in your email.
- There is no limit on the length of the article.
- All content should be written in the active voice.
- Do not promote yourself or your business in the article. Consumers trust Morgan & Westfield’s website because it is not filled with self-promotional material. All of your content includes a link to your contributor profile and website, so readers will easily be able to contact you.
- Do not plagiarize or infringe on any copyrights! Your content must be created and owned by you. Breaking copyright rules is not permitted (that includes copying and pasting excerpts from other sites without permission and attribution). If the majority of your content was written or created by someone else, even with a proper credit, it will not be accepted for publication.
- All content must be your original work. Content must not be from another site or published elsewhere.
- Bold, underlined, italics or all CAPS is not allowed.