Scope of Service Experience
Fred’s commercial real estate career started in 1976 selling land in the Victor Valley area. With over 30 years in the retail real estate business, Fred has worked with some of the industry’s top companies with positions ranging from Real Estate Representative to his current position as Senior Vice President. His career in retail real estate started as a Facility Engineering Assistant for Market Basket since then his hard work has led him to positions with Chief Auto Parts, In-N-Out, and McDonalds to name a few.
Over the years Fred has developed extensive experience and knowledge in land acquisitions, leasing, and ground up development. Fred is experienced in both Landlord and Tenant Representation throughout Southern California. With his background in corporate real estate and his current position as Senior Vice President with NAI Capital; Fred is able to guide his clients to making well informed decisions with their best interest in mind.
Fred currently represents several retail food clients in Southern California and is expanding his client base throughout the Los Angeles and Inland Empire markets.
Fred’s work ethic, commitment, and value added service provides his clients with the reassurance that they are being well represented.
- Azusa Pacific University -Masters of Business Administration -MBA in Business Administration -1980
- University of Southern California (USC) Food Marketing Management Certificate-One year of graduate work -1977
- California State Polytechnic University- Bachelor of Science-B.S in Business Administration- 1974
Background & Experience
- Senior Vice President for NAI Capital, Ontario, 2008-Present
- Broker/Managing Partner of Oaks Realty, Diamond Bar, 1996-2008
- Vice President of Real Estate & Development, for EZ Lube, LLC, Santa Ana, 2006-2007
- Director of Real Estate for IN-N-OUT Burger Corporation, Baldwin Park, 1993-2006
- Director of Real Estate Services for Round Table Pizza Corporation, San Francisco, 1989-1993
- Real Estate Representative for McDonald’s Corporation, Woodland Hills, 1986-1989
- Real Estate Representative/ Store Operations/Maintenance Coordinator, for Chief Auto Parts-
(Division of Southland Corporation),1980-1986
- Facility Engineering Assistant/Sanitation Coordinator, Market Basket Supermarkets-
(Division of the Kroger Co.),1977-1980
- Amity Realty, Hesperia, CA 1976-1986
Professional Associations & Designations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- National Association of Corporate Real Estate Executives (NACORE International/CORENET)(MCR)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- National Association of Realtors/Tri-Counties Board of Realtors
- Lambda Alpha International-An Honorary Land Economics Society
- California Community College Teachers Credential
- California Real Estate Broker