Morgan & Westfield, Business Brokerage Services
At the Las Vegas, Nevada, office of Morgan & Westfield, we provide a variety of services that will guide you through the process of selling your business. Some of the primary services that our business brokers provide include:
- Planning: Our brokers will assist you in developing a clear sales strategy. We will also provide advice and assist you in implementing this strategy.
- Business Appraisals: Our business brokers provide business valuation services. We will research and analyze all aspects of your business and your specific market to determine the true market value of your company. Our analysis will then be summarized in a formal business valuation report, which will guide your pricing decisions.
- Offering Documents: Along with a formal business valuation report, our brokers will create a comprehensive offering memorandum. This document can be given to potential buyers to provide them with pertinent information about your company.
- Marketing Your Sale: Advertising the sale of your business to potential buyers is one of the most important aspects of any business sale. At Morgan & Westfield, we utilize a confidential marketing strategy to effectively advertise your business’s sales while protecting its privacy.
- Buyer Screening: Just as advertising your sale to potential buyers is important, connecting you to the right potential buyers is vital. For this reason, our brokers professionally screen all interested buyers, thus ensuring that you are connected to serious buyers who have a legitimate interest in purchasing your company.
- Due Diligence: We will assist you in researching your buyer so you know that you are working with a buyer who is capable of successfully purchasing your company. Our brokers will also assist you with providing information to potential buyers to facilitate their due diligence process.
- Negotiations: While our business brokers cannot negotiate your sale for you, we can prepare you for and guide you through the negotiation process. Our guidance will make this process less stressful and ensure that negotiations go as smoothly as possible.
- Closing Your Sale: After negotiations have concluded and the terms of your sale are agreed to, the sale must be made official. At Morgan & Westfield, we ensure that sales contracts are completed in a timely manner and all of the paperwork necessary to finalize your sale is completed successfully.
Through providing these services, our brokers ensure that you will never have to go through any aspect of the sales process on your own and that each step in the process will be completed successfully under the guidance of a certified professional.
Business Brokers of Las Vegas, Nevada
At the Las Vegas, Nevada, office of Morgan & Westfield, our business brokers exclusively serve the business owners of our local communities. Communities that we are particularly experienced in serving include:
Las Vegas, Corn Creek, Indian Springs, Cold Creek, Desert View Park, North Las Vegas, Summerlin, Summerlin South, Mountain Springs, Blue Diamond, Jean, Goodsprings, Sloan, Nelson, Willow Beach, Henderson, Paradise, Echo Bay, Stewarts Point, St. Thomas, Dry Lake, Crystal, Ute, Moapa and Moapa Valley.
Our brokers have hundreds of years of combined experience in facilitating sales in each of these communities. This experience gives our brokers a superior understanding of the dynamics of this marketplace and uniquely qualifies us to facilitate the sale of any company in this region. If you are a business owner in Clark County and you are considering selling your business, contact the Las Vegas, Nevada, office of Morgan & Westfield to learn more about how we can facilitate your sale.