Home and Building Services M&A
Morgan & Westfield serves as a trusted partner to plumbing and HVAC businesses, mechanical and commercial contractors, and other home service enterprises looking to sell. We leverage our relationships with key consolidators and purchasers, including strategic buyers and leading private equity firms, to find the perfect buyer for your business.
How We Help Home and Building Service Businesses
Morgan & Westfield provides access to a strong network of buyers, and we’ll connect you with preferred candidates in the strictest confidence.
We’ll prepare a valuation to discover the fairest market value of your business, carefully reviewing every detail to find its true potential.
Our goal is a flawless exit strategy. We’ll only connect you with qualified candidates who are ready to close a great deal.
We provide business valuation, accounting, research, financial analysis, and success strategies by leading experts in home services M&A.
Your Lead M&A Advisor
Jacob Orosz, President of Morgan & Westfield
- Founder and President: Founded Morgan & Westfield in 2008, focusing on sell-side services and leading in many middle-market transactions.
- 20+ Years in M&A: Over 20 years experience facilitating mergers, acquisitions, sales, and business transfers.
- 300+ Transactions: Successfully participated in or managed the sale of over 300 privately held companies, representing buyers and sellers in North America, Central America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
- Author of Six Books on M&A: The Art of the Exit (2022), A Beginner’s Guide to Business Valuation (2022), The Exit Strategy Handbook (2022), Closing the Deal (2022), Food and Beverage M&A (2023), and Acquired (2023).
- Host of M&A Talk: Host of the #1 podcast on mergers and acquisitions – M&A Talk.
Representative Deals in Home Services M&A
Our professionals have completed mergers, acquisitions, recapitalizations, and other transactions for the following home and building service companies:
Types of Businesses We Serve
We’ve learned to spot the trends that matter most and anticipate the resulting market tides. We work closely with companies in these sectors and are always eager to hear from more home and building services businesses, including:
- Plumbing Businesses
- HVAC Contractors
- Electrical Engineers
- Roofing Specialists
- Disaster Clean-Up and Restoration
- Landscaping Services
- Cleaning Services
- Facility Maintenance
- Garage Door Companies
M&A Advisors to the Home and Building Services Industry
At Morgan & Westfield, our expert team helps you maximize the value you receive from selling your business, and we customize our solutions to meet and exceed your exit goals.
Companies in home and building services tend to be people-rich and asset-light with rising valuations. The industry is becoming more competitive, and the most logical growth path is through acquisitions, so new M&A opportunities emerge quickly.
Who Buys Home and Building Service Businesses?
Targets in the sector are usually strategic industry buyers and private equity buyers. To get the best price for your business, you need multiple buyers. Our auction-based process allows us to negotiate an exceptional deal that will meet or exceed your goals.
We have a reputation for managing a tight, cohesive process, attracting robust interest from financial and strategic buyers, and providing superior outcomes for your management and shareholders.
Resources on Selling a Home and Building Services Company
More information on home and building services M&A: