Who We Are
Morgan & Westfield Business Brokers of Athens, Georgia. If you are selling a business in the Northeastern Georgia area, the business brokers at the Athens, Georgia, office of Morgan & Westfield are here to help. With more than 100 years of combined experience in facilitating business sales in Northeastern Georgia, our business brokers are uniquely qualified to assist you in selling your business. In this region of Georgia, we have facilitated business sales for companies of all sizes and in a variety of industries. To learn more about our qualifications and how our business brokers can help you sell your business, contact the Athens, Georgia, office of Morgan & Westfield today.
How to Sell Your Business
Our business brokers are qualified to assist you with every aspect of selling your business. When you contact the Athens, Georgia, office of Morgan & Westfield, we will schedule a free initial consultation. This consultation will serve as a time for us to get to know each other and for our business brokers to learn more about your specific needs. We will also explain, based on your specific situation, how our team of professional business brokers can assist in the sale of your business. We will answer all of your questions and give you a preview of what to expect going forward. This includes outlining the steps in the process of selling your business and explaining how we can help you complete each step. The general process follows as shown below:
- Planning the sale of your business: Our business brokers provide exit planning services to assist you in planning the sale of your business.
- Determining an asking price: Morgan & Westfield provides business valuation services to assist you in determining the value of your business. Based on this appraisal and the current market, our business brokers will help you determine a reasonable asking price.
- Officially putting your business up for sale: We will create an offering document and prepare a marketing campaign to officially notify buyers that your business is for sale.
- Advertising the sale: We will advertise your business with a confidential marketing campaign on our website, as well as on more than 20 other websites.
- Finding a buyer: In addition to the marketing campaign, our business brokers have access to a proprietary database of potential buyers. This will expose your business to a national audience.
- Negotiations: We will facilitate the negotiation process by advising you on negotiation techniques and guiding you throughout the negotiation process.
- Reaching a deal: We will offer deal structuring advice and connect you to other industry professionals to ensure that financing is secured.
- Completing the sale: Our business brokers will advise you on your contractual obligations and assist you in completing all of the paperwork to finalize the sale.
Business Brokers and M&A Services in Athens, Georgia
Our business brokers have extensive experience in facilitating business sales throughout Northeastern Georgia. Through this experience, we have developed a deep connection to the communities that make up the region. Our business brokers have an especially deep connection to the communities of Athens, Winterville, Hull, Colbert, Comer, Crawford, Danielsville, Bowman, Elberton, Rayle, Stephens, Maxeys, Philomath, Greensboro, Buckhead, Madison, Rutledge, Bishop, Bostwick, Watkinsville, Monroe, Jersey, Loganville, Gratis, Bogart, Statham, Arcade, Jefferson, Nicholson, Winder and Auburn. Our business brokers facilitate hundreds of business sales in these communities every year. This gives us a unique connection to each one of these local communities. And with more than 100 years of combined experience in these communities, this connection has only deepened. To learn more about the business brokers at our local office and how we can help you sell your business, contact the Athens, Georgia, office of Morgan & Westfield today.