Who Is Morgan & Westfield?
Morgan & Westfield is one of the largest and most successful business brokerage firms in North America. We facilitate business sales throughout the United States and Canada. Our firm is made up of many localized business brokerage firms that are located around the country. All of these local offices work together to create our nationally recognized Morgan & Westfield business brokerage firm, sharing the same techniques, resources, and values, which ensures consistent service and operations among each of our offices. Some of the advantages that this continuity provides include:
- Exposure: All Morgan & Westfield offices share a comprehensive database of potential buyers, industry professionals, and business listings. This enables potential buyers who are working with any of our offices around the country to learn about your business. Morgan & Westfield receives calls from interested buyers daily. By utilizing this national system, our business brokers will be able to recommend your business to potential buyers who otherwise might never learn about your company.
- Ethics: All of the business brokers in each office that is associated with Morgan & Westfield are guided by the same ethical principles. We all subscribe to the code of ethics that was established as the industry standard by the International Business Brokers Association. This code guides everyone at Morgan & Westfield and is the basis of our goal of always providing you with quality service based on honesty, professionalism, and integrity.
- Freedom: At Morgan & Westfield, you will not be asked to sign a long-term contract. This is true for all of our offices, from our Columbia, South Carolina, office to our California offices, and everywhere in between. We do not ask you to sign such a contract because we do not believe in operating on an exclusive basis or forcing you to use our services. We instead prefer to provide you with a quality of service that will make you want to work with us, rather than using a contract to force you to work with us.
- Costs: At Morgan & Westfield, you also will never be asked to pay a commission. This is a policy that is common among all of our offices, and it is somewhat rare in the business brokerage industry. By choosing to not charge a commission, we are able to provide you with quality service at a lower price, which saves you thousands of dollars.
- Connections: All of the business brokers at each of our offices make it a habit of working together with other local professionals. This enables our business brokers to connect you with other local industry professionals like bankers, lawyers, accountants and tax experts. This way, no matter what obstacle may arise, you know that we can connect you to the appropriate professional that can help you (if it is beyond the expertise of our business brokers).
We believe that maintaining continuity among each of our offices is key to the success of our firm and is one of the key factors that separates Morgan & Westfield from any other business brokerage firm.
Our Columbia, South Carolina Office
The Columbia, South Carolina, office of Morgan & Westfield is one of the many offices that combine to make up the larger Morgan & Westfield business brokerage firm. At our Columbia, South Carolina, office, our business brokers focus exclusively on providing the level of service that Morgan & Westfield has become known for. We serve business owners throughout the Richland County and Lexington County region of South Carolina.
Specific communities in this area that we serve include Columbia, Forest Acres, Woodfield, Pontiac, Elgin, Lugoff, Camden, Antioch, Spring Hill, Woodrow, Dalzell, Oakland, Sumter, Mulberry, St Matthews, Wateree, Wedgewood, Gadsden, Eastover, Hopkins, Jamison, Sandy Run, Gaston, Swansea, Pelion, Batesburg, Gilbert, Oak Grove Ridgeway, Blythewood, Chapin, Peak, Jenkinsville and Lexington. Through many years of serving these communities, our business brokers have gained extensive experience facilitating business sales within this market. This experience combines with our national resources to uniquely qualify our business brokers at the Columbia, South Carolina, office of Morgan & Westfield to help you sell your business. To learn more about Morgan & Westfield and how we can help you, contact the Columbia, South Carolina, office of Morgan & Westfield today.