Who We Are
Concord, California, Office of Morgan & Westfield. At the Concord, California, office of Morgan & Westfield, our team of professional business brokers is dedicated to facilitating local business sales. We have more than 100 years of combined experience throughout the San Francisco Bay Area’s Contra Costa County.
Our business brokers are proud to be a part of this local community, and we are proud of the role that we play in our local economy. During our years of serving this region, we have had the privilege of facilitating thousands of local business sales, averaging more than 100 every year. We have facilitated sales for businesses of all sizes and of all types, ranging in value from tens of thousands of dollars to hundreds of millions of dollars.
Some of our recent sales include fitness centers, security companies, travel agencies, accounting services, medical practices, law firms, retail stores, car dealerships, restaurants, manufacturing companies and contractor services. As is evidenced by our success in business sales, it is clear that our business brokers are capable of facilitating the sale of any business. To learn more about our services, contact the Concord, California office of Morgan & Westfield.
Choosing a Great Business Broker
The decision to sell your business is one of the most important decisions that you will ever make. Successfully completing the sale and maximizing your profits are of the upmost importance. Given the fact that this decision and the activities that follow will represent a major lifestyle change, getting assistance from professionals who are truly qualified is vital. Failure to get assistance form the most knowledgeable and qualified professionals can lead to costly mistakes and have severe consequences. Our team of professional business brokers at the Concord, California, office of Morgan & Westfield are qualified to facilitate the sale of your business. Consider the following criteria:
- A Proven History: The business brokers at our Concord, California, office facilitate hundreds of successful business sales every year. This has resulted in Morgan & Westfield becoming one of the largest and most successful business brokerage firms in North America.
- Access to Buyers: Our firm has become so successful that potential buyers contact us on a daily basis to inquire about businesses that we are selling. Through our national connection, we are able to connect you to buyers both locally and nationally.
- Access to Professionals: Our firm has connections to many industry professionals, both nationally through the larger Morgan & Westfield business brokerage firm, and locally through our Concord, California, office.
- Buyer Screening Systems: Our business brokers pre-screen all buyers before they are presented to you, ensuring their legitimacy.
- Ethics: All offices associated with Morgan & Westfield are dedicated to maintaining high ethical standards. Our ethics are based on the standard that was established by the International Business Brokers Association.
- Confidentiality: We require anyone who is involved in the sale to sign a confidentiality agreement. At Morgan & Westfield, your confidentiality is important to us, and we will go to great lengths to protect it.
- Certified Business Brokers: All of our business brokers were recruited for their impressive business acumen, which they demonstrated through previous employment experience. Our business brokers are former business owners, CEOs, CFOs, COOs and upper-level executives. Upon joining Morgan & Westfield, they received extensive training and became officially certified as professional business brokers.
- No Contracts: At Morgan & Westfield, we will never ask you to sign a contract. When you sign a contract you become locked in and are left with few options if you do not receive an appropriate level of service. This creates complacency and encourages poor service. We do not ask you to sign a contract, so we know that we must continuously earn your business. This leads to you receiving better service.
Sell Your Business through Morgan & Westfield, Concord, California Office
If you are selling a business in California’s San Francisco Bay Area and want to learn more about Morgan & Westfield, contact our Concord, California, office to schedule a free initial consultation. We will explain in great detail how our professional business brokers can ensure that your business is sold successfully. To schedule this free consultation, contact the Concord, California, office of Morgan & Westfield today.