Business Brokers of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Morgan & Westfield
At Morgan & Westfield, we have a well-known reputation as one of the top business brokers in the country. We’ve managed business sales in nearly every state, as well as Canada. However, the esteem we’ve earned at the national level is due to our commitment at the local level.
We are committed to our local community business leaders in Milwaukee. Our brokerage firm oversees hundreds of business sales each year, many right here in Mil-town. We’ve managed business sales in nearly every industry and are passionate about what we do.
The Milwaukee business community holds a special place in our hearts. There aren’t many cities that can boast of so many corporate headquarters or top names in commerce. Nor can many major cities in the United States offer such a powerhouse of industry while lending to its city a small-town impression.
Let’s not forget culture, museums, fabulous cuisine, musical diversity, sports and so much more. The point is that in order to sell a business here, you have to know the city and its surrounding communities. And, you have to be passionate about it to sell it.
This is what we do here at Morgan & Westfield. Because buyers often come from afar, we have to know how to sell the business and the city where it’s located. We love Milwaukee County and our brokerage firm can convey our passion to buyers.
Once we help secure a buyer for your business, we can handle the most difficult aspects of the business transaction for you. Our goal is to reduce your stress levels and ensure a successful sale for you.
Areas We Serve
We are proud to serve Milwaukee County and the surrounding communities of Southeastern Wisconsin. Our dedication extends to the following areas in and around Milwaukee:
- Cudahy, Franklin, Glendale, Greenfield, Milwaukee, Oak Creek, South Milwaukee, St. Francis, Wauwatosa, West Allis, Bayside, Brown Deer, Fox Point, Greendale, Hales Corners, River Hills, Shorewood, and Whitefish Bay.
In addition, we offer our brokerage services to the following cities and counties outside of Milwaukee:
- Ozaukee County: Cedarburg, Mequon, Port Washington, Bayside, Belgium, Fredonia, Grafton, Newburg, Saukville, Thiensville, and Waubeka.
- Racine County: Burlington, Racine, Caledonia, Elmwood Park, Mount Pleasant, North Bay, Rochester, Sturtevant, Union Grove, Waterford, Wind Point, Dover, Raymond, Norway, Waterford, and Yorkville.
- Washington County: Allenton, Hartford, Milwaukee, West Bend, Germantown, Jackson, Kewaskum, Newburg, Richfield, Slinger, Addison, Barton, Erin, Farmington, Polk, Trenton, and Wayne.
- Waukesha County: Brookfield, Delafield, Milwaukee, Muskego, New Berlin, Oconomowoc, Pewaukee, Waukesha, Big Bend, Butler, Chenequa, Dousman, Elm Grove, Hartland, Lac La Belle, Lannon, Menomonee Falls, Merton, Nashotah, North Prairie, Summit, Sussex, Wales, Brookfield, Delafield, Eagle, Genesee, Lisbon, Merton, Mukwonago, Ottawa, and Vernon.
Contact Us Today
If you are a business owner planning to sell your business. Morgan & Westfield looks forward to discussing how we can help you. We offer a free, no-obligation consultation in which we can create a tailored plan to suit your needs.
Our simplified process has a proven record of success which can make the process easier for you. Selling a business shouldn’t be complicated. It’s an easier venture when you have an experienced team like Morgan & Westfield at your side.
Contact our dedicated Milwaukee brokers today. We’ll lead the sale of your business to a successful closing and give you the results you deserve.