Morgan & Westfield
The Seattle, Washington, office of Morgan & Westfield is one of many offices that make up the larger international business brokerage firm Morgan & Westfield. We are one of the largest and most successful business brokerage firms in North America. Our business brokers average more than 100 successfully facilitated sales each year throughout the United States.
At Morgan & Westfield, all of our regional offices are bound together by far more than just the Morgan & Westfield name. Each of our offices shares a common philosophy on the right way to do business and the best way to serve you. When you sell your business through any office associated with Morgan & Westfield, you can expect:
- Complete Confidentiality: Protecting your confidentiality is our top priority. Our brokers will take steps to protect your information internally at Morgan & Westfield, as well as externally in the marketplace. We will advertise your sale in a way that maintains your confidentiality, and we will provide confidentiality agreements for anyone who is involved in the sales process. Our brokers will even advise you on steps that you can take to maintain a confidential sale.
- Honest Advice: We pride ourselves on providing honest advice. Some brokerage firms will lie to you or tell you what you want to hear — this is not how we operate at Morgan & Westfield. We place an emphasis on telling you the truth even if it is difficult to do so because we know that this is far more helpful than simply telling you what you want to hear.
- Ethical Service: Our business brokers have earned a reputation for providing ethical service and are committed to maintaining it. The business brokers at every Morgan & Westfield office follow the strict code of ethics that was established by the International Business Brokers Association. Through providing ethical service, our business brokers have earned a reputation for being the business brokers that you can trust.
- Freedom: Most business brokerage firms will require you to sign a long-term contract in order to utilize their services. At Morgan & Westfield you will never be asked to sign such a contract. When you sign one of these contracts you become obligated to sell your business through that company. The brokers at that company know that you have this obligation, thus they are not required to continually earn your business. Because we do not ask you to sign these contracts, our brokers are able to avoid this sense of complacency. We know that we must continually earn your business. This extra motivation ensures that you will always receive the best possible service.
- Value: Most brokerage firms will require you to pay a commission on the sale of your business as well as fees for certain services — this is not how we operate. At Morgan & Westfield you will never be asked to pay a commission on the sale of your business. Instead, we offer services on an a-la-carte basis and only charge you fees for the specific services that you require. Choosing to charge you in this way will decrease the costs associated with selling your business, making the sale of your business more profitable.
Business Brokers of Seattle, Washington
Each regional office of Morgan & Westfield is dedicated to serving the business owners of its particular region. At the Seattle, Washington, office of Morgan & Westfield, our business brokers are dedicated to facilitating business sales for local business owners. Our brokers have extensive experience in many of the communities that make up this region, including:
Seattle, Mountlake Terrace, Lynnwood, Mill Creek, Bothell, Cottage Lake, Duvall, Carnation, Redmond, Sammamish, Bellevue, Klahanie, Issaquah, Mercer Island, Newcastle, Renton, Sea Tac, Des Moines, Kent, Covington, Auburn, Fife, Puyallup, Parkland, Tacoma, Lakewood, Kingston, Indianola, Keyport, Bainbridge Island, Port Orchard, Bremerton and Vashon Island.
With more than 100 years of combined experience in facilitating business sales in the communities that make up this region, our brokers are uniquely qualified to facilitate any sale in Washington’s King County. To learn more about how our business brokers can facilitate the sale of your business, contact the Seattle, Washington, office of Morgan & Westfield today.