Are You Ready to Sell a Business?
You don’t have to sell your business on your own. Seeking help from business brokers could make the sales process faster and more efficient. Aside from leveraging the business brokers’ extensive experience, here are the other benefits of selling your business through Morgan & Westfield:
- Businesses sold through a professional business broker almost always sell for a higher price than businesses sold by their owner directly.
- Businesses sold through a broker normally sell faster than businesses sold by their owner.
- Our business brokers can ensure that you are connected to quality buyers, making a successful sale far more likely.
- We can assist you with securing financing for your sale, whether it be through a lending service or seller financing.
At Morgan & Westfield, your confidentiality is a top priority. We will work to maintain a completely confidential sale through implementing a confidential marketing campaign and utilizing non-disclosure agreements.
- Our brokers will handle the details of your sale for you to ensure that even the most subtle aspects of the sales process are addressed appropriately.
- We will assist you with completing the paperwork necessary to officially close your sale.
- Our business brokers will be there at all times to provide advice and guidance, ensuring a smooth and successful sales process.
Let Our Business Brokers Help You Make That Big Decision
Our business brokers have hundreds of years of combined experience in facilitating business sales in Northern Texas. Our brokers have sold companies whose values range from $50,000 to over $75 million.
Our brokers have also facilitated sales for companies in nearly every major industry. Some of the industries that we are particularly experienced in include: automotive, energy, travel, hospitality, food and beverage, health care, agricultural, manufacturing, real estate and telecommunications.
Through our business brokers’ extensive experience throughout this region, we have been able to average more than 100 successful sales each year. We have been particularly successful at facilitating sales in and around the Dallas-Fort Worth region of Northern Texas, specifically in the communities of:
Dallas, Addison, Richardson, Farmers Branch, Garland, Rowlett, Rockwall, Plano, Allen, Fairview, McKinney, Lewisville, Frisco, Flower Mound, Denton, Roanoke, Grapevine, Saginaw, Haltom City, Euless, Irving, Fort Worth, Arlington, Cedar Hill, Duncanville, DeSoto, Red Oak, Wilmer, Lancaster, Hutchins, Combine, Balch Springs, Terrell, Kaufman, Forney and Mesquite.
Contact the Dallas, Texas, Office of Morgan & Westfield
At the Dallas, Texas, office of Morgan & Westfield, our team of professional business brokers is uniquely qualified to facilitate the sale of any business in Northern Texas. To learn more about how you can benefit from selling your business through our business brokers, contact the Dallas, Texas, office of Morgan & Westfield today.
Our business brokers can assist you with every aspect of your business’s sale including planning the sale, valuing your business, marketing the sale, negotiating with buyers and closing the sale. To learn more about how you can benefit from selling your business through our business brokers, contact the Dallas, Texas, office of Morgan & Westfield today for free initial consultations that come with no obligations.