The Evansville, Indiana, office of Morgan & Westfield is one of the many offices that make up the larger Morgan & Westfield business brokerage firm. Our office in Evansville, Indiana, is dedicated to serving the business owners of our local communities. Our business brokers have more than 100 years of combined experience in facilitating business sales throughout Southwestern Indiana and in the Illinois-Indiana-Kentucky tri-state area. Some of the communities in this region that we serve include Evansville, Henderson, Baskett, Reed, Newburgh, Yankeetown, Richland City, Boonville, Darmstadt, Warrenton, Blairsville, Wadesville, Solitude, Mt Vernon, and Owensboro. Throughout these communities and the surrounding communities, our business brokers facilitate hundreds of business sales every year. We understand the marketplace and know-how to effectively sell businesses here. It is because of our experience in the Illinois-Indiana-Kentucky tri-state are that our business brokers have become so successful.
Selling Your Business in Evansville, Indiana
If you are selling a business in Southwestern Indiana or in the Illinois-Indiana-Kentucky tri-state region, allow our business brokers to put our hundreds of years of combined experience to work for you. We are experts at facilitating business sales in this region, and we can make the process of selling your business much easier for you. To learn more about how our business brokers at the Evansville, Indiana, office of Morgan & Westfield can assist you in selling your business, contact our office today.
Services Offered in Morgan & Westfield
Morgan & Westfield is a national business brokerage firm made up of an array of local offices, with locations throughout the United States and Canada. Each of these local offices facilitates business sales in their local communities. But their common connection as members of the Morgan & Westfield team allows all of our local offices to work together nationally. For example, if you are selling your business in Evansville, Indiana, and the business brokers at one of our Florida offices have a client who may be interested in your business, we are able to connect you to this potential buyer through our national connection. Having the ability to make this connection represents a major advantage of working with a team of local business brokers that have national connections.
All of our offices also have access to Morgan & Westfield’s national proprietary database of potential buyers. This database contains a listing of thousands of people who are likely to be in the market to purchase a business. Our database also includes a listing of industry professionals who may be of assistance to you as you go through the process of selling your business. Other industry professionals who we can connect you to through our shared resources include lawyers, accountants, tax professionals and banking officials.
The business brokers at each of our offices also share a common set of values. These values distinguish Morgan & Westfield from many other business brokerage firms. They shape the way our business brokers serve you and the way we operate as a firm. Some of these values include:
- Service Based on Integrity, Honesty, and Professionalism: At Morgan & Westfield, all of our business brokers maintain a high level of professionalism at all times. We will never mislead you or give you inaccurate advice. We pride ourselves on building a trusting relationship with you.
- Qualified Assistance: Our business brokers are qualified to facilitate the sale of any business. However, if anything should arise that is outside of our area of expertise, then we will assist you in contacting the appropriate professionals. Our goal is to make sure that you are always receiving the best possible assistance, even if that means directing you to other industry professionals.
- A Dedication to Maintaining Confidentiality: At Morgan & Westfield, we go to great lengths to maintain your confidentiality. We require anyone involved in the sale of your business to sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Continually Earning Your Business: We will never ask you to sign a contract. We do not believe in forcing you to sell your business exclusively through our office. Instead, we choose to continually earn your business through quality service.
- You Keep the Profits: The business brokers at Morgan & Westfield are not exclusively commission-based. We instead only charge you fees based on the services that you need. This often saves business owners thousands of dollars and allows you to keep the profits that you have earned.
- Service Based on Ethics: All of our business brokers subscribe to the code of ethics that was established by the International Business Brokers Association. We strongly believe in providing you service that is based on these principles.