In order to better serve you, our business brokers choose to operate exclusively in the Texas Panhandle region of Northern Texas. This allows us to focus all of our effort on facilitating the sale of your business without any distractions, which results in a higher quality of service. Specific communities within this region of Northern Texas that we serve include: Amarillo, Masterson, Dumas, Channing, Boys Ranch, Tascosa, Vega, Wimberly Place, Adrian, Bishop Hills, Bushland, Lake Tanglewood, Canyon, Umbrager, Dawn, Hereford, Summerfield, Arney, Happy, Tulia, Vigo Park, Wayside, Claude, Goodnight, Clarendon, Howardwick, Groom, McLean, Panhandle, White Deer, Fritch, Sanford, Borger, Phillips, Stinnett, Skellytown and Pampa.
By operating exclusively within these communities and the surrounding communities that make up this region of Northern Texas, our business brokers have gained a unique understanding of the marketplace. This knowledge has proven to be an invaluable asset in assisting business owners in the Northern Texas area. We have become experts at effectively valuing, marketing and ultimately selling businesses in this region. This knowledge is especially important when you consider that the economy of these communities is based largely on the agricultural and meat-packing industry, which presents unique sales challenges. Having knowledge of these specific industries as well as other industries, including retail, automotive, construction, energy, and manufacturing, gives our business brokers an advantage over other business brokerage firms. If you are selling a business in the Northern Texas area in one of these or many other industries, our business brokers are here to help. To learn more about how we can facilitate the sale of your business, contact the Amarillo, Texas, office of Morgan & Westfield today.
Facilitating Your Business’s Sale
At the Amarillo, Texas, office of Morgan & Westfield, our business brokers provide a variety of services to facilitate the successful sale of your business. These services will address and either accomplish or assist you in accomplishing every step in the sales process. The activities that our services cover include:
- Planning Your Sale: Our business brokers provide exit planning services. These services are designed to prepare you for your business’s sale and make you aware of your options for your business’s future.
- Valuing Your Company: At Morgan & Westfield, we provide business appraisals. Our brokers will analyze all of your company’s information and summarize their analysis in a formal business valuation report. This report will include an estimated market value for your company as well as a range of suggested asking prices for you to consider.
- Marketing Your Sale: Our business brokers will create and implement a customized confidential marketing campaign. This campaign will advertise your business’s sale in a way that still maintains its confidentiality.
- Finding Quality Buyers: All buyers that respond to our advertising campaign will be screened, ensuring that you are only connected to quality buyers.
- Negotiating Your Sale: As business brokers, we cannot negotiate your business’s sale for you. However, we will guide you through the negotiation process and continuously provide you with advice to assure a successful negotiation.
- Structuring Your Sale: Once a deal is reached in principle to purchase your company, our business brokers will structure your sale. We will handle the details of your sales contract for you, making sure that your sale is structured in a way that will lead to a successful sale.
- Financing Your Sale: Our business brokers will connect you to bankers and other industry professionals to help you secure financing for your sale. If you are financing your own sale (which can be advantageous), we can structure the financing terms for you. We can also recommend options for structuring the financing of your sale in a way that is conducive to repayment.
- Closing Your Sale: There are many details to selling a business that must be addressed. Our business brokers will assist you in completing the closing process to ensure that all of these details are taken care of.
In addition to handling all of these tasks for you, our services also help you in many less tangible ways, including:
- Protecting Your Confidentiality: Our business brokers will take steps to protect your privacy and advise you on ways that you can protect your own privacy.
- Preventing Mistakes: When business owners sell their business on their own, their lack of experience in business sales often leads to innocent mistakes. While these mistakes may be unintentional, they also can be costly. Our business brokers have the expertise to facilitate your sale without making these mistakes. We will also make you aware of common seller mistakes and help you avoid these issues before they arise.
- Expediting Your Sale: Because our brokers are not preoccupied with the day-to-day aspects of running your business, and because we have the resources to complete each step of the sales process in a timely manner, we are able to expedite your business’s sale.
- Maximizing Your Sale’s Price: Businesses sold directly by their owners almost always sell for a price that is below market value. There are many factors that contribute to this, but they all center on the average owner’s inexperience in business sales. At Morgan & Westfield, we have the experience and resources to ensure that your business is sold for the highest possible price.
- Simplifying Your Sale: By handling many aspects of the sales process for you and guiding you through your entire sale, we are able to simplify the process of selling your business for you.
Business Brokers of Amarillo, Texas, Morgan & Westfield
Our team of professional business brokers at the Amarillo, Texas, office of Morgan & Westfield are qualified to facilitate the sale of any business in the Panhandle region of Northern Texas. Our services are designed to address every aspect of your business’s sale and ensure that your business is sold in a way that is calculated to produce long-term success. To learn more about our services and how you can benefit from utilizing them, contact the Amarillo, Texas, office of Morgan & Westfield today.