Who Is Morgan & Westfield?
The Baton Rouge, Louisiana, office of Morgan & Westfield is a member of the larger nationally recognized Morgan & Westfield business brokerage firm. Morgan & Westfield is one of the largest and most successful business brokerage firms in North America. Our national firm is comprised of many local offices spread throughout the country. Each of these local offices focuses exclusively on serving the business owners of its local communities.
Although each local Morgan & Westfield office is separated geographically, all Morgan & Westfield offices share a common set of values, resources, and standards. These shared resources and principles are what unite all Morgan & Westfield offices and, conversely, separate us from any other business brokerage firm.
Morgan & Westfield’s shared principles and operating procedures have allowed us to establish a reputation for providing quality service that is based on an unshakable ethical foundation. At all Morgan & Westfield offices, our business brokers are committed to providing you with the best possible service. This service is rooted in our high standards of honesty, professionalism, and integrity, and it is what has made Morgan & Westfield so successful.
At Morgan & Westfield we are so confident in our ability to serve you that we take steps to force ourselves to continually earn your business. Specifically, we do not ask you to sign a long-term contract, meaning you are free to work with another broker if you feel that our service is inadequate. Knowing that you are not required to work with us forces our brokers to provide better service in order to continually earn the right to facilitate your sale. Our willingness to push ourselves in this way in order to provide you with the best possible service is what sets Morgan & Westfield apart from the rest.
All Morgan & Westfield offices also share a common set of resources. At Morgan & Westfield we utilize a proprietary database of industry professionals and potential buyers. This database can be used to connect you to potential buyers in other markets and in faraway locations that you otherwise may have been unable to reach. Our database contains thousands of screened and registered individuals, and it represents one of the key advantages to selling your business through any of our local offices.
Business Brokers of Baton Rouge, Louisiana
At the Baton Rouge, Louisiana, office of Morgan & Westfield, our business brokers work exclusively with local business owners within this region of the state. Our brokers have more than 100 years of combined experience facilitating business sales, and with hundreds of successful sales completed each year, we are capable of facilitating the sale of any type of business. Specific communities in this region that we serve include: Baton Rouge, Brownfields, Baker, White Hills, Baker, Zachary, Port Hudson, Lindsay, Slaughter, St Francisville, Hardwood, Bains, Jackson, Ethel, Gurley, Clinton, Central, Brownsfield, Watson, Baywood, Pine Grove, Monticello, Denham Springs, Walker, Satsuma, Livingston, Colyell, Zeeland Place, Old Jefferson, Shenandoah, Hobart, Prairieville, St Gabriel, Dutch Town, Geismar, Carville, Gonzales, Brittany, Bayou Goula, Alemania, Plaquemine, Morrisonville, Addis, Brusly, Port Allen, Alfords, Rougon, Lakeland, Livonia, Torbert, Erwinville, Maringouin, Rosedale, Grosse Tete and Ramah.
To assist business owners with the sale of their business, we provide a variety of services designed to guide you through the sales process. Many of these services even complete various aspects of the sales process for you. Our services include:
- Exit Planning: Before the sales process even begins, our business brokers will help you plan and prepare for your sale. We will explain your options to you and help you choose the sales strategy that best suits your needs. We will also help you prepare your business to be sold.
- Business Appraisals: Our business brokers will formally appraise your company. We will consider all internal and external factors that may impact your company’s value and detail our findings in a formal business valuation report.
- Confidential Marketing: To advertise your business’s sale, our business brokers will create a custom, confidential marketing campaign for you. Our marketing strategies have been proven to be effective at both advertising a business’s sale and protecting a business’s confidentiality.
- Buyer Screening: All potential buyers that respond to our marketing campaign will be interviewed by our brokers to ensure their legitimacy. At this time they will also be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement, and only after signing an NDA will they be provided with information about your specific company and allowed to move forward in the sales process.
- Due Diligence: Our brokers will assist you in researching your buyer and assist you in providing your buyer with information as part of their due diligence process.
- Negotiation Facilitation: Our business brokers will prepare you for the negotiation process and advise you on possible negotiation strategies. We will also advise you throughout the negotiation process and facilitate negotiations between you and your buyer.
- Financing Assistance: Most business sales require financing. Our brokers will assist you in either personally financing your sale or having the sale financed by a lending service. If you choose to finance your own sale, we will help you structure financing terms.
- Closing Services: Once all terms have been agreed to, our brokers will facilitate the closing process. We will outline all of the terms of the sale contractually and see to it that the sale is structured in a way that is conducive to the sale’s long-term success.
Schedule Your Free Consultation in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
If you are selling a business in the Baton Rouge, Louisiana, area, our business brokers are here to help. The services that we provide have been proven to be effective at facilitating successful business sales, and they can work for you, too. If you are interested in learning more about our services or how they can benefit you, contact our Baton Rouge, Louisiana, office today to schedule a free initial consultation to learn more. This meeting is completely free, confidential and comes with absolutely no obligations. During this consultation, one of our brokers will discuss your business with you and answer any questions that you may have about Morgan & Westfield or the sales process in general. We will also explain our services to you, outline what you can expect going forward and set you on a path to successfully selling your business. To schedule your free consultation with one of our business brokers, contact the Baton Rouge, Louisiana, office of Morgan & Westfield today.