What Sets Us Apart?
When you look for a business broker to work with, one advertisement probably looks much like another. It can lead you to think that all business brokers are the same. We beg to differ and want to explain why we are not like other brokers.
The Colorado Springs office of Morgan & Westfield isn’t just a typical business brokerage firm where many individual business brokers work solo on selling businesses for a commission. We are a team of various professionals in the industry, ranging from intermediaries to CPAs and attorneys to marketers and even writers and editors.
You may wonder, why writers and editors? In the process of selling your business, our team markets your business on multiple business-for-sale portals. We craft an advertisement that is designed not only to appeal to buyers but to also stand out from the rest.
Our team of professionals all work together to get maximum results for our clients. If a pressing tax question comes up, we bring our expert CPA in to confer on the issue. If an unforeseen legal problem occurs, our experienced attorney advises us on how to best handle it.
The point is we don’t just sell businesses, we have expertise and support at every level of the business transaction that help us expertly navigate through the process. The cornerstone of our services is obtaining prime results for you.
In doing so, we offer professional and targeted service with an old-fashioned and personalized appeal. Our approachable and seasoned team of brokers make selling your business all about you and your business. Should it be any other way?
Commitment at the Local Level
Morgan & Westfield has established a national reputation for being a top business brokerage firm. However, our commitment at the local level is what brought us to a place of reverence within our industry.
For many years, we’ve worked with business owners in and around Colorado Springs and El Paso County to find buyers for their businesses. In fact, our firm successfully sells hundreds of businesses each year in multiple prime industries in the “City of Millionaires.”
We have a dedicated focus to our clients in many areas of the east-central Colorado region. Some of the areas we serve include:
- Colorado Springs, Fountain, Manitou Springs, Calhan, Green Mountain Falls, Monument, Palmer Lake, and Ramah.
In addition, we service the following areas that extend outside of El Paso County:
- Arriba, Bovina, Brookside, Canon City, Coal Creek, Coaldale, Cotopaxi, Cripple Creek, Florence, Genoa, Green Mountain Falls, Hillside, Howard, Hugo, Karval, Limon, Ordway, Portland, Prospect Heights, Punkin Center, Rockvale, Swissvale, Victor, Wellsville, Williamsburg, and Woodland Park.
We partner with many local industry experts to achieve the best outcome for our business sales. We can do the same for you.
What Can We Offer You?
Our seasoned team of business brokers and other professionals at Morgan & Westfield can offer you unparalleled service. Here are just a few benefits of working with us:
- Better service for less money: We offer superior service at lower rates than most business brokerage firms. Morgan & Westfield doesn’t just sell businesses, we offer a wide spectrum of services designed to optimally sell your business. For these services, we charge on a fee basis rather than a commission basis as most brokers do. This allows us to charge you only for the services you need. As a result, you can save hundreds or thousands of dollars when we sell your business.
- Exit planning strategy: Savvy business owners realize that to maximize the profit from the sale of their business, they must plan and prepare for it. Preparing well before listing your business on the market gives you time to review the things that will be closely examined during the sale process. In this way, identifying areas that need improvement and dealing with them early on can increase your profit from the sale.
- Better results: Because we look at every angle and leave no stone unturned, we’re able to find the best buyer for your business. Our results can yield a high-quality and well-qualified buyer for your business. Our attention to detail gets you the maximum results you deserve, which ultimately ends in a successful sale for you.
Contact Our Colorado Springs, Colorado Office of Morgan & Westfield
We want to partner with you as you take this major step in your life. Together, we can accomplish one of the biggest milestones you’ll ever undertake—selling your business. Our El Paso County firm of seasoned brokers looks forward to hearing from you.
Our local Morgan & Westfield brokerage firm would be happy to schedule a free consultation with you. To learn how we can best assist you, contact the Colorado Springs, Colorado office of Morgan & Westfield today.