Morgan & Westfield: Our Values and Vision
Morgan & Westfield brings together two principles: innovation and flexibility. The landscapes of business and industry are constantly shifting. Therefore, we continually strive to improve our processes while sticking with what we know works for selling businesses.
We facilitate hundreds of sales each year in multiple industries across the United States and Canada. Many of those sales are in our region of Colorado. In doing so, we know selling businesses in this area can be complicated. Therefore, we simplified the process to make it easier for you.
We also believe in fairness to our clients. While most business brokers charge a full commission on the total sale of the business, we charge only for services we render. Each business is different, and therefore each sale is unique.
The sale of your business may not require us to complete each step of the selling process. This is where you have an opportunity to save potentially hundreds or thousands of dollars when you take advantage of our flexible approach. Best of all, we don’t lock you into a long-term contract.
The Douglas County office of Morgan & Westfield can offer you a customized approach to sell your business.
Our Commitment to the Douglas County Region
Our business brokerage firm has marketed businesses to prospective buyers all over the United States for decades. Morgan & Westfield maintains a local commitment as we serve Douglas County and many surrounding areas in Colorado.
Whether you’re selling a daycare center, an Asian fusion restaurant, or a chiropractic practice, we can help.
Our dedication is solid as we serve the following areas within Douglas County:
- Aurora, Castle Pines, Littleton, Lone Tree, Castle Rock, Sedalia, Larkspur, Parker, Acres Green, Carriage Club, Castle Pines Village, Cottonwood, Frankton, Grand View Estates, Heritage Hills, Highlands Ranch, Louviers, Meridian, Perry Park, Roxborough Park, Sedalia, Stonegate, The Pinery, Westcreek, Dakan, Deckers, and Greenland.
In addition, we go outside our main service area of Douglas County and serve the following counties:
- Arapahoe County: Aurora, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Englewood, Glendale, Greenwood Village, Littleton, Sheridan, Bennett, Bow Mar, Columbine Valley, Deer Trail, and Foxfield.
- Elbert County: Elizabeth, Kiowa, and Simla.
- Jefferson County: Arvada, Edgewater, Golden, Lakewood, Littleton, Westminster, Wheat Ridge, Bow Mar, Lakeside, Morrison, Mountain View, and Superior.
Our Specialized Approach
At Morgan & Westfield, we designed a strategy for selling businesses that’s second to none. It’s important to remember that each business seller is often in a different stage of the selling process. Therefore, you may not need all of our services.
This is why we developed our fee-based approach so that you pay only for the services you need. Some of the services we provide are:
- Preparation of your business for sale
- Business appraisals
- Creation of a selling memorandum to present to buyers
- Advertisement on multiple business-f0r-sale websites and portals
- Prescreening of buyers
- Preparation of the offering document
- Skillful management of the due diligence process
- Closing services
When you sell your business, careful attention must be paid to each phase of the selling process to help ensure that you’ll maximize the profits from the sale. This is why choosing the right business broker to help meet these goals is critical.
Contacting the Douglas County, Colorado , Office of Morgan & Westfield
We’ve developed a process that can help make selling your business easier for you. Most importantly, with Morgan & Westfield, you’ll have the results you want.
We understand how to convey to buyers the advantages of having a business in and around Castle Rock. We’re able to use this as a strong selling point to sell your business.
If you’re selling a business in the Douglas County region of Colorado or just thinking about it, contact the Douglas County, Colorado office of Morgan & Westfield today.