Are You Ready to Sell a Business?
At the Salt Lake City, Utah office of Morgan & Westfield, our business brokers provide an array of services that will ensure your business is sold successfully. These services are meant to both provide you with the guidance and support that you need and simultaneously handle many of the more complex aspects of your business’s sale. Here are what you can expect from the business brokers of Morgan & Westfield at our Salt Lake City office:
- Exit Planning Services. We can assist you in planning the future of your company. We will give you professional advice and recommendations for exit strategy options.
- Business Valuations. We can do business appraisals, analyze the market to recommend a probable selling price and prepare a comprehensive business valuation report for you.
- Marketing. You can expect a customized and confidential marketing campaign for your business sale. Your business sale will be advertised nationally through the Morgan & Westfield buyer database. While ensuring confidentiality of the sale, your business will be advertised in over a dozen popular listing websites.
- Buyer Screening Services. We screen those who express interest in your business. You will be connected only with qualified buyers.
- Negotiation Facilitation. You will be prepared for the negotiation, be given advice on how to strategically negotiate with buyers and be guided on how to structure deals so that you can get the best price for your company.
- Closing. We can assist in securing funding for the sale, draft official contracts outlining the terms of the sale, help in completing all paperwork to finalize the sale and finally assist you in fulfilling your contractual obligations.
- Support. You will have several questions as you go through the business sales process. Our business brokers provide timely advice to help you become more comfortable and more informed of the entire sales process. Let our business brokers answer your questions.
- Connections. You will have access to investors and buyers that regularly work with Morgan & Westfield and access to professionals including lawyers, accountants, bankers and tax professionals.
- Protection. You are assured that the sale is kept confidential. Our business brokers will give you advice on the steps that you can take to protect your privacy and to prevent mistakes business owners commonly make as they sell a business.
Where in Salt Lake County Do We Offer Our Services?
Our business brokers at the Salt Lake City office of Morgan & Westfield provide these services exclusively to the business owners of Utah’s Salt Lake County. We work in our local communities in this region every day and we take great pride in the role that we play in the economy of this region. Because we provide business brokerage services locally, we have gained a deep understanding of this marketplace. This understanding of the local market, the relationships we’ve developed with the local community and our over 100 years of combined experience in facilitating business sales are the keys to our continuing success in this region. As a member of the National Morgan & Westfield business brokerage firm, we offer services to the following communities:
Salt Lake City, Ogden, Riverdale, Roy, Syracuse, Clearfield, Layton, Kaysville, Peterson, Morgan, Farmington, Croydon, Henefer, Echo, Coalville, Hoytsville, Wanship, Bountiful, Woods Cross, North Salt Lake, Oakley, Silver Summit, Summit Park, Solitude, Park City, Grantsville, Lark, Lincoln, Magna, Draper, Sandy, West Jordan, South Jordan, Cottonwood Heights, Murray, and West Valley City.
Whether you’re ready to sell or still thinking about selling your business, now is the time to pick up the phone and call us. We offer a free consultation. We want to help you make that important decision as you learn more about us and how we provide customized services. Contact the Morgan & Westfield office in Salt Lake City today.