Selling Your Business with Morgan & Westfield, Sanford, North Carolina
Our business brokers can assist you with every aspect of the sales process. From planning your sale to closing your sale, we’ll simplify the process for you. Some of the services that we provide to facilitate the sales process include:
- Sales Planning: We’ll discuss the details of your sale with you and aid you in developing a strategy for a successful business sale.
- Evaluation of Your Business for Sale: Before your business is sold, it’s important that all aspects of your business are evaluated. In addition, your company should have a valuation by a trained professional. At Morgan & Westfield, our brokers perform formal business appraisals and can review all of your business’s information. This will help us to strategize the most probable selling price for your business and help us begin the sale process.
- Creation of a Comprehensive Offering Memorandum: Before your business is sold, a high-quality buyer will want to review as much information about your business as possible. To facilitate this, our brokers will create a document that outlines all pertinent information about your company.
- Professional Marketing of Your Business: Our business brokers will confidentially advertise your business’s sale through a variety of mediums.
- Buyer Screening: As part of the marketing efforts of our brokers, we’ll professionally screen all potential buyers that respond to our marketing campaign. This screening ensures that you’re connected to quality buyers and makes a successful sale more likely.
- Assistance with Negotiations: At Morgan & Westfield, our brokers will prepare you and guide you through the entire negotiation process. We’ll be there for you every step of the way, providing you with advice to ensure a smooth and successful negotiation and sale.
- Assistance with Seller Financing: One of the most important aspects of any business sale is the sale’s financing. Our business brokers will assist you in securing financing for your business’s sale. Whether through a lending company or if you’re financing your own sale, we’ll ensure that your sale is properly financed.
- Assistance with All Paperwork to Finalize Your Sale: To finalize the sale of any business, a lot of paperwork needs to be completed accurately and in a timely manner. Our business brokers will assist you in completing all of the paperwork associated with your sale.
Business Brokers of North Carolina’s Lee County
At the Stanford office of Morgan & Westfield, we work with business owners surrounding the Lee County region of North Carolina. Specific communities within this region that we service include:
- Sanford, Moncure, Brickhaven, Cokesbury, Duncan, Fuquay, Varina, New Hill, Holly Springs, Garner, Apex, Raleigh, Morrisville, Auburn, Cary, Wilsonville, Pittsboro, Fearrington, Mandale, Glendon, Gulf, Carbonton, Bonlee, Silver City, Harpers Crossroads, Bennett, Robbins, Tramway, Carthage, West End, Seven Lakes, Cameron, Aberdeen, Olivia, Broadway, Dunn, Johnsonville, Fort Bragg, Lillington, Erwin, Anderson Creek, Falcon, Eastover, and Fayetteville.
Our business brokers have facilitated countless successful sales throughout these communities. These sales include companies in nearly every industry and companies ranging in value from $100,000 to more than $75,000,000.
Our brokers are uniquely qualified to oversee the sale of any company in this region. To learn more about how we can facilitate your business’s sale, contact the Sanford, North Carolina office of Morgan & Westfield today.