Who We Are
Akron, Ohio, Office of Morgan & Westfield. For most business owners, the thought of selling their business is both intimidating and intriguing. On one hand, successfully selling your business can allow you to move on to the next phase of your life and provide you with the opportunity to be rewarded for your years of hard work. On the other hand, the sales process can be daunting; after all, you only have one chance at selling your business, and the stakes are high. As a business owner, you have likely never sold a business before and are navigating unfamiliar territory.
The best way to reduce the stress of selling your business and make sure the process is as rewarding as possible is to sell your business with the help of a professional business broker. That is where our team of professional business brokers at the Akron, Ohio, office of Morgan & Westfield come in. We specialize in business sales and provide services that will ensure your business is sold successfully. To learn more about our services, contact the Akron, Ohio office of Morgan & Westfield today.
Morgan & Westfield, Business Brokers and M&A in Akron, Ohio
At Morgan & Westfield, we have developed a reputation for providing quality service. We are able to provide a high level of service because we are full-time business advisors dedicated to serving the business owners of our local communities. As full-time business brokers, we are able to focus our complete attention on facilitating your business’s sale. We do not have any other obligations distracting us, which enables us to provide you with a higher level of service.
At the Akron, Ohio, office of Morgan & Westfield, our business advisors work exclusively with the business owners of our local communities as they go through the process of selling their business. This includes communities in Ohio’s Summit County, Medina County, Cuyahoga County, Portage County, Wayne County and Stark County. Including the specific communities of:
- Summit County: Akron, Northfield, Reminderville, Sagamore Hills, Hudson, Everett, Botzum, Montrose-Ghent, Stow, Munroe Falls, Cuyahoga Falls, Tallmadge, Fairlawn, Mogadore, Lakemore, Portage Lakes, Norton, Barberton, Green, New Franklin, and Clinton.
- Medina County: Hinckley, Weymouth, Granger, Abbeyville, Medina, Acme, Blake, Wadsworth, Seville, and Lodi.
- Cuyahoga County: Oakwood, Glenwillow, Bentleyville, Moreland Hills, Chagrin Falls, Shaker Heights, Beachwood, Garfield Heights, Valley View, Independence, Brecksville, North Royalton, Strongsville, and Parma.
- Wayne County: Burbank, Creston, Sterling, Rittman, Easton, Doylestown, Marshallville, Armstrong, Smithville, Orrville, Burton City, Wooster, East Union, Riceland, Apple Creek, Kidron, Mt Eaton, West Lebanon and Fredericksburg.
- Portage County: Aurora, Mantua, Streetsboro, Windham, Garrettsville, Kent, Ravenna, Charlestown, Rootstown, Edinburg, Diamond, Yale, Atwater, and Randolph.
- Stark County: Hartville, Greentown, Marlboro, Alliance, Maximo, Middlebranch, North Canton, McDonaldsville, Canal Fulton, Louisville, Fairhope, Massillon, Waco, East Canton, Mapleton, Richville, Navarre, Crossroads, and Canton.
By working exclusively with the business owners of these communities and the neighboring communities that make up this region, we have also built a reputation among our professional peers. The connections that we have established as a result of this reputation represent an invaluable asset for our business brokers. These connections help our brokers keep their fingers on the pulse of this marketplace. Understanding the market and the dynamics that impact it allow our brokers to better advise you as you navigate the sales process.
Through utilizing our connections, resources and market knowledge, our business brokers are able to facilitate hundreds of successful business sales every year. To learn how we can put these assets to work for you and facilitate the sale of your business, contact the Akron, Ohio, office of Morgan & Westfield today.