Helping You to Sell Your Business With Bellevue, Washington Business Brokers, Morgan & Westfield
If you are a business owner in one of the communities that we serve or in a neighboring community and you are considering selling your business, then we can help. We provide services that are designed to make selling your business easier for you.
Our business brokers will guide you through the process of selling your business and work to ensure that all activities related to your business’s sale are completed accurately and efficiently. We also provide services that can complete many aspects of the process of selling your business for you.
These services are specifically focused on completing or helping you to complete many of the more detailed and technical tasks that most business owners find most challenging. We can help you complete the following technical tasks:
- Business Valuations: Our business brokers will perform a formal business appraisal. This task will culminate with our business brokers creating and providing you with a formal business valuation report.
- Pricing: We will research your local marketplace, industry, and specific business to make a pricing recommendation for you.
- Marketing: At Morgan & Westfield, we have a standard procedure for confidentially marketing businesses. This procedure will be used to create and implement a customized marketing campaign for your business.
- Finding a Buyer: Through our marketing program and the use of our proprietary database of potential buyers, we will find a qualified buyer for your business.
- Buyer Screening: We will screen all buyers to ensure that they have the ability to purchase your business and that they are legitimately interested in purchasing your business.
- Deal Structuring: As you go through the negotiation process, our business brokers will provide you with constant guidance. Once a tentative deal is reached between you and your buyer, our business brokers will work with you to structure the sale in a way that is conducive to a successful closing process.
- Securing Funding: After the deal is structured and agreed to by all parties, our business brokers will work with other industry professionals to ensure that financing can be secured for the sale.
By completing these tasks for you and assisting you with all of the other tasks associated with selling your business, our business brokers ensure that your company will be sold successfully.
Choosing a Business Broker
Before the process of selling your business begins, it is important that you choose to work with the right business broker. The decision to sell your business is one of the most important decisions that you may ever make; therefore, you cannot afford to be working with someone who is unqualified.
So, when you begin looking for a business broker, consider the following factors:
- Confidentiality: It cannot be stressed enough how important it is that your business is sold discreetly. Failure to maintain confidentiality can have disastrous implications. At Morgan & Westfield, maintaining your confidentiality is our top concern.
We go to great lengths to protect your privacy through the use of confidential marketing techniques and non-disclosure agreements. Our business brokers will even advise you on steps that you can take to protect yourself. We will do everything that we can to protect your confidentiality at all times.
- Size: When choosing a business brokerage firm, you should look for a firm that is neither too big nor too small. Firms that are too large may not provide the same level of personalized service, but firms that are too small will lack the resources that are necessary to best serve you.
Morgan & Westfield provides a good balance between these two extremes. Our Bellevue, Washington office is relatively small and dedicated to providing personalized services to local business owners.
At the same time, our Bellevue office, being a member of a group of offices located throughout the US that make up the national Morgan & Westfield business brokerage firm, has access to all of the resources and capabilities of any other national firm, but we have a local focus.
- Experience: It is important to work with a business broker who has the experience necessary to understand how to sell your business. At Morgan & Westfield, our business brokers facilitate hundreds of business sales every year. We are able to do this because our business brokers have over 100 years of combined experience in facilitating business sales. Our business brokers are former CEOs, CFOs, COOs, senior executives, and business owners, and many of them have experienced selling businesses as a seller rather than just as a broker. This experience allows our business brokers to have a better understanding of the process of selling a business from all perspectives.
- Local Knowledge: You should always utilize the assistance of a local business broker. Local brokers have local knowledge and connections that can prove invaluable. At the Bellevue, Washington office of Morgan & Westfield, our business brokers have over 100 years of accumulative experience in facilitating business sales in this region of Washington. This experience has given us a superior understanding of the local marketplace, how businesses are valued and sold here, and what unique challenges business owners face in this region.
- Connections: At Morgan & Westfield, we have connections to many industry professionals both locally through our Bellevue, Washington office and nationally through our national Morgan & Westfield business brokerage firm.
- Track Record: Every year, our Bellevue, Washington office of Morgan & Westfield facilitates hundreds of successful business sales.
- Honesty: At Morgan & Westfield, we will be open and honest with you at all times. Our business brokers will never guarantee that you will receive a certain price or that your business will be sold in a particular time frame. The fact is that these factors can never be guaranteed. So, our business brokers will never make these empty promises to you.
- A variety of Experiences: It is always a good idea to work with business brokers who have experience in a variety of different industries and have facilitated sales for companies of different sizes. Business brokers with experience in many areas often have more resources, more connections, and are more equipped to handle any challenge that may arise. At Morgan & Westfield, our business brokers have facilitated sales for companies ranging in value from $50,000 to $100 million. We have also facilitated sales in nearly every industry.
Free Initial Consultation
Once you have decided to sell your business, contact a business brokerage firm so that you can get the guidance that you need to ensure your business is sold successfully. When you contact the Bellevue, Washington office of Morgan & Westfield, our business brokers will schedule you for a free initial consultation, which will be an opportunity for you to learn more about Morgan & Westfield, our qualifications, our services, and how you can benefit from enlisting our assistance with selling your business.
We will also use this opportunity to learn more about your specific needs and how we can best serve you. This meeting will also be a chance for our business brokers to answer any questions that you may have about the process of selling your business and discuss the next steps.
Again, this initial consultation is completely free and it comes with absolutely no obligations, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by speaking with our business brokers. To schedule your free initial consultation with one of our professional business brokers, contact the Bellevue, Washington office of Morgan & Westfield today.