Services Offered by Palmdale, California office of Morgan & Westfield
Our business brokers at Palmdale, California have over 100 years of combined experience in business sales.
Each year, we facilitate hundreds of successful business sales for companies of all sizes and types. We provide local business sellers with brokerage services to assist in completing every aspect of the sales process.
Our services include:
- Exit Planning Services
- Business Valuations
- Creation of Offering Documents
- Professionally Crafted Confidential Marketing Campaigns
- Buyer Screening Services
- Preparation for and Guidance throughout the Negotiation Process
- Assistance with Structuring Deals
- Closing Services
- Connections to Other Industry Professionals (Bankers, Lawyers, Accountants, Tax Professionals)
- Guidance throughout the Sales Process
- Professional Advice and Insider Tips for Successful Sales
Why You Need a Business Broker
Consider the impact of selling your business on various stakeholders including your employees, your customers, the community, your family and yourself. When the stakes are high, you cannot afford to fail in the selling process. This is the number one reason why seeking professional guidance from our experienced business brokers is essential. We can make the sales process easier, less stressful and successful.
Why else do you need help from professional business brokers?
- Price. Businesses sold directly by their owners almost always sell below their true market value. This could be due to inaccurate business valuation or due to the sellers’ lack of resources to connect with qualified buyers and the expertise to negotiate a higher price. We can connect you with qualified buyers, assist in the negotiation to ensure that you get the best possible price, and perform an appraisal to ensure that your business is valued accurately based on your market.
- Time. Selling a business takes time, and so does running a business. Business owners who work on selling and running their businesses at the same time usually find themselves not having enough time to do both. With our business brokers doing the selling for you, this will never be an issue.
- Protection. Business owners who lack sales experience often make innocent mistakes that can lead to confidentiality breaches and eventually hurt the value of their businesses. We can help protect your company’s value by ensuring that mistakes or legal issues are avoided.
- Success Rate. The majority of business sales that are completed privately contain fundamental flaws that result in long-term problems with the sale. We are committed to ensuring that you gain long-term success upon the sales of your business.
- Buyers. Business owners usually lack the resources to connect with a large pool of buyers. They are confined to local buyers, resulting in little competition among buyers. We can guarantee that your business will be exposed to a national audience of potential buyers who will be screened. What does this mean for your business? Many quality buyers, more competition, and eventually higher price for your company.
Business Brokers of Northern Los Angeles County
If you are selling a business in the Northern Los Angeles County and Southern Kern County areas, then our business brokers at our Palmdale, California office can serve you.
Our business brokers have considerable experience in facilitating business sales throughout this region of Southern California. Each year, we facilitate hundreds of business sales in nearly all industries and of companies with values ranging from $50,000 to over $95,000,000.
We have been particularly successful in the following communities:
- Northern Los Angeles County: Palmdale, Acton, Ravenna, Juniper Hills, Llano, Littlerock, Sun Village, Agua Dulce, San Fernando, Val Verde, Castaic, Sandberg, Neenach, Green Valley, Fairmont, Leona Valley, Del Sur, Antelope Acres, Quartz Hill, Redman, Lake Los Angeles, Hi Vista, Wilsona Gardens, and Lancaster
- Southern Kern County: Willow Springs, Rosamond, Ansel, Actis, Fleta, Sanborn, Bissell, Rich, Boron, North Edwards, Aerial Acres, California City, Cinco, Twin Lakes, Five Points, Tehachapi, Monolith, and Mojave
Over the years, our business brokers have developed a unique connection to these communities and an understanding of the dynamics of the marketplace in this area. We have built relationships with many industry professionals and business owners within this region. Our knowledge of and experience within the region, plus our relationship with the business community enable us to successfully help local businesses in the sales of their companies.
Learn more about our services and how we can put our local knowledge to work for you. Contact Morgan & Westfield at our Palmdale, California office today.