Our business brokers at the Wilmington, Delaware, office of Morgan & Westfield provide a variety of business brokerage services that are designed to simplify and expedite the sales process for you. We will guide you through every aspect of the sales process and even handle many of the more technical aspects for you. Services that we can provide to facilitate your sale include:
- Exit Planning Services: Our business brokers will discuss all aspects of your business and the sales process with you. We will aid you in developing a sales strategy and prepare you for the sales process.
- Offering Documents: We will prepare a comprehensive offering document to provide potential buyers with important information about your company.
- Business Valuations: At Morgan & Westfield, we will appraise your business and develop a formal business valuation report. This report will outline information about your company and your local marketplace. It will also explain how your company is valued and indicate a most probable selling price. The information in this report will also be used to assist you in choosing an asking price.
- Confidential Marketing Campaign: Our brokers will develop and implement a complete marketing campaign for your business. We will confidentially advertise your sale through a variety of business-for-sale websites that are known to attract interest from your target buyers. This campaign will not divulge any specific information about your company; rather, it will advertise your sale with only general information.
- Buyer Screening Services: Potential buyers who contact the Wilmington, Delaware, office of Morgan & Westfield will be screened by our business brokers. Our brokers will interview and research all potential buyers who respond to our marketing campaign, ensuring that you are only connected with legitimate buyers who have the resources to purchase your company.
- Negotiation Facilitation: At Morgan & Westfield, our business brokers will prepare and guide you through the negotiation process. Through guiding and facilitating negotiations, our brokers ensure a smooth and successful negotiation process.
- Financing Assistance: Most buyers will want to finance the sale in some way. This can be done either through an outside lending service or through seller financing. If you choose to finance your own sale, our brokers will help you and work with you to ensure that all financing terms are structured appropriately. If you choose not to finance your own sale, our brokers will connect you with banking officers who can assist you and ensure that your sale is properly financed.
- Closing Services: Once all of your financing terms are completed and the terms of your sale are agreed to, the sale will be closed. Our brokers will guide you through the closing process and help you in completing the necessary paperwork to make your sale official.
- Support: From the moment you enlist our services to the moment that your sale is finalized, our business brokers will be there for you every step of the way. We will provide continuous guidance and support to ensure a smooth and successful sales process.
Morgan & Westfield, a Different Kind of Business Brokerage Firm
At the Wilmington, Delaware, office of Morgan & Westfield, our business brokers will provide you with a level of service that is somewhat uncommon in the business brokerage industry.
First, at Morgan & Westfield, you will never be asked to sign a long-term contract. Our brokers believe that these contracts lead to complacency and a lower standard of service. This happens because long-term contracts compel you to sell your business through that firm. By not asking you to sign one of these contracts, you have the freedom to work with another firm if you are unsatisfied with the level of service that you are receiving. This freedom acts as motivation for our brokers and ensures that we will always provide you with a superior level of service.
Second, at Morgan & Westfield, you will never be asked to pay a commission when your business is sold. Instead, we only charge you fees for the specific services that you require. This allows you to know exactly how much it will cost to utilize our services, and it allows you to keep the money that you receive from your sale, often making your sale significantly more profitable.
Business Brokers of Wilmington, Delaware
Our business brokers at the Wilmington, Delaware, office of Morgan & Westfield have more than 100 years of combined experience in facilitating business sales throughout the Delaware Valley region. This includes communities throughout Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Specific communities where we are particularly experienced in include:
- Delaware: Wilmington, Claymont, Hockessin, North Star, Newark, New Castle, Bear, Middletown, Townsend, Smyrna, Kenton, and Denton.
- Maryland: Elkton, Chesapeake City, Cecilton, North East, Rising Sun, Colora, Havre De Grace, Aberdeen and Bel Air.
- Pennsylvania: Oxford, Wakefield, Delta, Kirkwood, Quarryville, Cochranville, Kennett Square, Parkesburg, Coatesville, Embreeville, Exton, Concordville, West Chester, Malvern, Media, Chester, Upper Darby, Springfield, Abington and Philadelphia.
- New Jersey: Camden, Cherry Hill, Voorhees Township, Evesham Township, Deptford Township, Washington Township, Berlin, Hammonton, Monroe Township, Franklin, Pitman, Glassboro, Franklin, Vineland, Shiloh, Elsinboro, Salem, Elmer, Carneys Point Township, Swedesboro and Woodstown.
Our business brokers have extensive experience in facilitating sales throughout all of these communities as well as many of the neighboring communities that make up this region. To learn more about how we can put our expertise to work for you, contact the Wilmington, Delaware, office of Morgan & Westfield today.