Stearns County, Minnesota, Morgan & Westfield
Our business brokers deliver highly-focused and personalized services to many areas in and around “Granite City”. Our local connections and rapport with the business community offer us a unique perspective to assist you.
Our local operations are designed to allow you to continue doing what you do best — run your business. This helps to optimize profits for the sale of your company. We focus on the technical aspects to allow you a stress-free zone when it comes to selling your business.
Morgan & Westfield offers first-rate service and dependability to our clients throughout the Saint Cloud region in Minnesota. We specifically serve the following cities and counties:
- Stearns County: Albany, Avon, Belgrade, Brooten, Clearwater, Cold Spring, Eden Valley, Elrosa, Freeport, Greenwald, Holdingford, Kimball, Lake Henry, Meire Grove, Melrose, New Munich, Paynesville, Richmond, Rockville, Roscoe, Sartell, Sauk Centre, Spring Hill, Saint Anthony, Saint Augusta, Saint Cloud, Saint Joseph, Saint Martin, Saint Rosa, Saint Stephen, and Waite Park.
- Benton County: Foley, Gilman, Rice, Royalton, Sartell, Sauk Rapids, and St. Cloud.
- Douglas County: Alexandria, Brandon, Carlos, Evansville, Forada, Garfield, Kensington, Millerville, Miltona, Nelson, and Osakis.
- Kandiyohi County: Atwater, Blomkest, Kandiyohi, Lake Lillian, New London, Pennock, Prinsburg, Raymond, Regal, Spicer, Sunburg, and Willmar.
- Meeker County: Cedar Mills, Cosmos, Darwin, Dassel, Eden Valley, Grove City, Kingston, Litchfield, and Watkins.
- Morrison County: Bowlus, Buckman, Elmdale, Flensburg, Genola, Harding, Hillman, Lastrup, Little Falls, Motley, Pierz, Royalton, Randall, Sobieski, Swanville, and Upsala.
- Pope County: Brooten, Cyrus, Farwell, Glenwood, Long Beach, Lowry, Sedan, Starbuck, Villard, and Westport.
- Sherburne County: Becker, Big Lake, Clear Lake, Elk River, Princeton, St. Cloud, and Zimmerman.
- Todd County: Bertha, Browerville, Burtrum, Clarissa, Eagle Bend, Grey Eagle, Hewitt, Long Prairie, Osakis, Staples, and West Union.
- Wright County: Albertville, Annandale, Buffalo, Clearwater, Cokato, Dayton, Delano, Hanover, Howard Lake, Maple Lake, Monticello, Montrose, Otsego, Rockford, South Haven, St. Michael, and Waverly.
Our Proven Process to Sell Your Business
Many of our clients come to us and have no idea what is involved in selling a business. Don’t feel intimidated by this. It can take many years of experience to develop a proven process that will lead to a successful sale. Morgan & Westfield’s team of professionals can accomplish this while realizing greater profits for you.
One of the biggest challenges in selling a business is making it to the closing table. This is because half of the business deals fall through before closing the transaction. As experienced intermediaries, we hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
Many business owners don’t realize there’s more to selling a company than showing the business and signing documents. To optimize chances of a successful closing for your business, you should prepare your business as early as possible. Ultimately, it should be done before you put your company up for sale.
This is where the skills of a seasoned brokerage firm like Morgan & Westfield comes in. Our Stearns County team can help prepare your company for sale. We can also advise you on the steps needed to optimize that preparation. This involves adjusting your financials and performing a valuation of your business.
Next, we help prepare the Buyer Summary, which is packaging your business for sale to present it to interested buyers. These things enable us to help develop the best marketing strategy as we list your company for sale.
Our next step is advertising your company on multiple business-for-sale portals and websites. This is where we really begin to see results. Your business can potentially be seen by thousands of buyers across the United States and Canada.
Skillful Management During Due Diligence is Paramount
Once buyers contact us at Morgan & Westfield, we prescreen them to ensure they are qualified to purchase your business. We also assist with the offering process and help to manage the due diligence phase of selling your business.
This is one of the most important aspects and requires a high degree of proficiency. Most business deals fall apart during the due diligence process. Therefore, it can’t be overstressed how adeptness at handling the due diligence process is crucial. All of these steps are paramount to reach the closing of the sale, which we also help to facilitate.
Quality Targeted Service and Reduced Fees
Many brokerage firms charge a full commission to sell your business. This is not the Morgan & Westfield solution. We charge based only on the services you ask us to provide for you. Not every client who comes to us needs each step done in detail by us.
We charge for our services on an a-la-carte basis . Our Stearns County office will target the services you need to accomplish what we need to sell your business. In the process, our proven methods can save you thousands of dollars in commissions and fees. We can offer you a free consultation to explain it all in detail for you.
Contact our Stearns County office today and we’ll be glad to show how our services can benefit you. We’ve assisted business owners in the region for many years and will continue to do so for years to come.